October 17, 2020
Hello and welcome to Kingsway!
We continue to review and assess the latest recommendations from our state and local health departments along with updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep our health protocols aligned with theirs. In our latest update, effective Sunday, October 18, you will notice the one change we have made relates to our Family Screening. We are expecting all those checking kids and/or students into Sunday programming to conduct self-screening at home prior to arriving onsite. This is inline with how our local schools are operating and the current instruction from the CDC, found here.
We will continue to conduct screenings for our staff and volunteers serving that morning onsite. There will be a designated space at the Main Entrance with signs to help guide those requiring this screening. Below are the bulleted highlights of our current protocols. We look forward to a Sunday morning with you!
- Sunday services are at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., with an online option for both, just visit kingswaychurch.org
- A screening area for all Staff and Volunteers will be located at the Main Entrance
- All kids, students, and a parent/guardian are expected to self-screen at home prior to arrival
- Available check-in times are updated to align with shorter service lengths and will close five minutes into service (9:05 a.m. and 11:05 a.m.).
- In accordance with the current mandate, masks are required for all 8 years old (third grade) and up as laid out in the Governor's Executive Order.
- Kingsway Volunteers have specific protocols they will be following that you can read through and familiarize yourself with here.
- We will celebrate communion together using pre-packaged cups that you can pick up in the lobby, as you enter the Worship Center.
- We will alternate available rows in the Worship Center between each service in an effort to minimize touchpoints and adhere to social distancing expectations.
- Our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols with our cleaning company will continue with added steps taken by our teams throughout the morning.
We look forward to seeing you in-person or online this Sunday.
Kingsway Executive Team
If you have questions about our Regathering, please send us an email