July 30, 2020
We have been planning and praying for this next milestone for months and can't believe it is actually here. In just a few days we get to welcome our kids and students to return to programming designed just for them to learn and grow in their faith. They will learn who Jesus is and why He loves them so much!
This time of the year is naturally filled with a lot of emotion for our families with school starting, schedules changing, and personal life adjustments. Add in updated protocols, mask mandates, and an overarching sense of unknown for our community and we are right in the middle of a pretty stressful time. We need hope now more than ever, and we believe the best thing we can do is to lean into God. Here are the highlights of what to expect Sunday:
- Sunday services are at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., with an online option for both, just visit kingswaychurch.org
- A Screening Area for all Volunteers and Families is set up in front of the Main Entrance, inside the big white tent.
- All kids, students, and a parent/guardian will need to be screened prior to check-in
- Available check-in times are updated to align with shorter service lengths, it will close five minutes into service (9:05 a.m. and 11:05 a.m.).
- In accordance with the current mandate, masks are required for all 8 years old (third grade) and up as laid out in the Governor's Executive Order.
- Kingsway Volunteers have specific protocols they will be following that you can read through and familiarize yourself with here.
- We will celebrate communion together using pre-packaged cups that you can pick up in the lobby, as you enter the Worship Center.
- We will alternate available rows in the Worship Center between each service in an effort to minimize touchpoints and adhere to social distancing expectations.
- Our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols with our cleaning company will continue with added steps taken by our teams throughout the morning.
Going into this weekend, we want to ask you to help by reviewing the above video and even this playbook. As you arrive, come early and extend a little extra grace as we all learn and grow together.
We look forward to seeing you in-person or online this Sunday.
Kingsway Executive Team
If you have questions about our Regathering, please send us an email