Let's Be The Church!
The Church has never been about the building, it's always been about the people. Now more than ever, we want to live out our mission and show our community the love of Jesus. Below are several ways you can help!
If you are someone looking for help, we are here for you. Our Kingsway Care Team would love to come alongside you in prayer. You can also let us know about specific needs for you or your family using this form.
Three ways you can help and respond:
The first and best place to start is to pray. We can pray anywhere, anytime - individually and corporately. Join us in taking the time to connect with God in this important way today!
Your generosity fuels our mission. It is more important now in this season of uncertainty than any other time. As we continue conversations with our community leaders, our local and global partners, and with you, we expect to uncover more ways to love and serve others. Your continued generosity will allow Kingsway to meet these needs here locally and across the globe.
Below are several ways you can help through serving those in our community. From reaching out to connect with people who may not have anyone else to helping deliver groceries, pharmaceuticals or a meal, you can help. Find your place below.
- Family Promise This is a place many people seek out for help to feed their families.
- Provide meals for an entire week to the families being supported by Family Promise, May 31 - June 6. There are multiple opportunities to serve, click here to sign-up.
- Food pantries all over Hendricks County are in need of supplies. Click here for a list of pantries in our county. This is a great fit for individuals, families, and even groups to support a location!
- Wheeler Mission The facilities are packed and there is a great opportunity to serve the guests who need the love and support of Wheeler.
- Serve Meals: If you are healthy and not at risk, there is an opportunity to serve meals at the facilities in Indianapolis and Bloomington. To view shifts and sign-up, click here and go to "Serve a Meal".
- Pack and provide lunches: They are looking for groups to commit to providing, assembling, and delivering several days worth of sack lunches for each week over the next few weeks. For more info, please contact Natalee.
- Sheltering Wings Due to social distancing, residents can no longer prepare and eat meals together in the kitchen/dining room. Providing meals allows residents to remain socially safe while meeting a basic need. This is a great option for individuals or groups!
Click here for details and to sign-up.
Help us deliver much-needed groceries and medicine to people in our community who are unable to get out during this unique time. If you have the flexibility and capability, this is a great way to help out!
Use this form to let us know you want to serve
Help us reach out to our community by reaching out with a phone call! What a great way to encourage people while also listening to any needs or concerns they may have. We will continue to expand our list of folks we reach out to, finding ways to best serve those who need it most.
Help us provide an extra barrier of protection to those in need. If you have the ability to sew, here's a great option - sewing facemasks that are compliant with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention expectations! The purpose is to help fulfill the needs of our local health care facilities making requests. If you would like to get involved, check out this link for more information.
To stay up-to-date with our COVID-19 response and the impact on our Kingsway campus, please visit our blog posted in The Loop.
As we all maneuver this new virtual community, we encourage you to follow our church on social media. For families, our Kids and Students Ministries are using social media to share resources and connect! You can visit their pages below for additional content.